Nova
After I opened my story up for the first time in months I instantly fell back into it. Although I ended my last chapter in the most exceptional way, I can’t remember where I was going next with it. I know there was a plan but I’m not sure what. UGH! This is why you should both write ideas down the moment they arrive and never walk away from your story for too long a period. I’m hoping with this new project and goal I set for myself this particular problem won’t happen again. Being fairly new to writing I can only imagine how much easier the second book is. There are so many things I would change about my writing process. But no doubt it’s a live and learn situation.

Following tonight’s writing session I’ll provide an update on my progress. I’ve actually psyched myself up for my fun filled night of writing. A tall cup of hot tea, my Apple and hanging with old friends (characters) by candlelight – does it get any better than this?

0 Responses